LendKey Private Student Loan Consolidation
Are you a graduate burdened with high interest rates on your federal and private student loans? The LendKey Student Loan Consolidation can be the answer to your needs.
Simplify Your Finances
- Consolidate all federal and private student loan payments into one easy monthly payment.
- No origination fee or prepayment penalties
- Rates as low as 2.53% with auto-pay.1
- Cosigner release available for creditworthy borrowers.2
- Interest Only Graduated Repayment: Interest only for first 4 years, then level repayment for remaining term.
- Level Repayment: Standard level repayment for term of the loan.
- Minimum Loan: $5,000
- Maximum Loan (undergraduate): $125,000
- Maximum Loan (graduate): $250,000
- Maximum Loan (medical, dental, veterinary): $300,000
- 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20 year repayment terms
- Graduated from a LendKey eligible school
- $5,000 - $125,000 in undergraduate student loan debt ($5,000 - $250,000 for graduate; $5,000 - $300,000 for medical, dental, veterinary)
- Applicants must have reliable gross monthly income of $2,000 per month. If the applicant does not meet this income requirement, their cosigner must have reliable gross monthly income of $2,000 per month
- Primary borrower and cosigner, if applicable, must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Proof of ID
- Proof of graduation
- Proof of income (pay stubs or W-2)
- Current student loan(s) monthly statement and 30-day payoff statement
1Requires continued enrollment of automatic payments. If the automatic payment is cancelled at any time after enrollment, the rate reduction will discontinue until automatic payment is reinstated. May be suspended during periods of forbearance and deferment.
2Subject to lender approval. Borrower must meet lender's credit and income requirements.