INvestEd Refi Loan
INvestEd is a not-for-profit aimed at helping you:
- Lower your monthly payment
- Reduce your interest rate
- Lower your overall cost
One loan, one manageable payment.
INvestEd offers competitive rates and repayment terms to meet your needs.
Low rate, No fees:
- Variable rates from 3.08% APR – 6.72% APR 1,2
- Fixed rates from 4.51% APR – 8.20% APR 2
- No application, origination, or prepayment fees
- Get 0.25% interest rate reduction while enrolled to make scheduled monthly payments by automatic debit 3
- Various repayment terms
- Co-signer release option is available
- Expert counseling to assist with any questions throughout the process
Eligibility Requirements Include:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Must not have defaulted on any private or government student loan
- No reported bankruptcy within the past 5 years
- Minimum loan balance of $5,000
- Maximum loan balance of $250,000
See https://www.investedindiana.org/lending/refi/invested-refi-loan/terms/ for important information and additional details.
Subject to credit approval, loans are made by INvestEd or Bank of Lake Mills. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in INvestEd. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC.
1The rate is subject to increase after consummation.
2Annual percentage rate (APR), finance charges and monthly payments are based on borrowing $10,000 in a single disbursement. Standard Payment - Fixed is based on a fixed interest rate of 4.51% to 8.20% during the selected full principal and interest repayment period. Standard Payment - Variable is based on maintaining a constant interest rate on a variable rate loan of 3.08% to 6.72% during the selected full principal and interest repayment period. APR examples are based on the quarterly interest rates January 1 – March 31, 2019
3Receive a 0.25% interest rate reduction by making auto-debit payments when you begin principal and interest repayment.
4You may apply to have your cosigner(s) released from their obligation after the first 48 consecutive monthly principal and interest payments are received on time as long as you meet the underwriting and credit criteria at the time the cosigner release is requested.