Iowa Student Loan
Iowa Student Loan Reset Refinance Loan
The Reset Refinance Loan was designed by student loan experts with decades of experience to help borrowers (both students and parents) looking to simplify repayment of and obtain a lower fixed interest rate on their student loans.
- No origination, prepayment or hidden fees
- Fixed rates from 3.25% APR to 7.78% APR1
- Multiple repayment options (5–20 years) with standard and graduated repayment plans (subject to approval)
- Assistance available to postpone payments for qualifying financial hardships
- 0.00% interest for members of the Armed Forces during qualifying service
- Easy online application process
- Cosigner release (subject to approval)
- Refinance federal student loans, private education loans, and previously refinanced or consolidated education loans
- Minimum loan balance of $5,000; maximum loan balance of $300,000
1Annual percentage rates (APRs) assume borrower is enrolled in and maintains auto-debit payments from the date of origination. Enrolling in auto-debit results in a 0.25% interest rate reduction. Without enrolling in auto-debit, the starting rate will range from 3.50% APR to 8.03% APR. Not all borrowers receive the lowest rate.